DOORABLE LIMITED | STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order over the telephone through our Customer Services team, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions which are set out below.
We reserve the right to amend our product range at any time. We reserve the right to correct any omission or error in any of our sales literature, online information, customer paperwork or other document without any liability to us. All prices and specifications, whether produced online or otherwise, as subject to survey and qualification. All toplight and sidelight prices are based on squared edged products as displayed on the door designer. Prices for arched or shaped toplights and sidelights are available upon request.
Every attempt has been made to ensure colours shown are accurate, but due to printing processes (in the case of printed documents and brochures etc.) and materials used, or due to discrepancies on settings between third party browsers and devices, colours may be slightly different on screen or on print compared to the finished door.
Every attempt has been made to ensure glass is represented as accurately as possible within the limitations of displaying a transparent material in print / on screen.
The Website is owned by Doorable Limited. Registered office: Doorable Ltd, 39 Tempsford Road, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2AF. Company Number: 10381394. Telephone number: 0300 124 0970. Email: email@example.com
Doorable Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of your Order
All doors, top lights, side lights and flag lights supplied by Doorable Limited are made to order. Once you place an order with us we will arrange for our surveyor to survey your property. Any fitting issues will be identified at this stage. When you have placed your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email detailing your specifications. Please check this carefully.
Please be aware that you are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary planning permission for improvements to your property and that you advise us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if a Fire Door is required.
Processing your Order
Quoted prices are valid for 1 month from the date of the quote.
Once your survey is complete our Customer Service Team will contact you to confirm that you are happy for the door to go into manufacture. The payment process depends on whether you have chosen to pay via Sage Pay or use the finance provided by Divido.
It is important that you check the information provided in your Order Confirmation as we will be unable to amend the door style, colour etc. once the door has gone into production.
. For customers using the Sage Pay facility this means that once the survey has been completed and you have emailed us to confirm that the order is correct we will process your deferred payment and no change can be made to the order after this point. For finance customers, once you have signed and returned your finance documents to us and the survey has been completed and you have emailed us to confirm that the order is correct we will order your door materials and no change can be made to the order after this point.
It is important that you understand that the order is a legally binding contract. Your statutory rights, including any cancellation rights, are not affected.
Our services relate to the surveying and installation of the products specified in your Order Confirmation as confirmed by our Site Survey document and any subsequent agreement with you. Please be aware of the following;
• We will only supply products where we have carried out a site survey. We will only install products where we have carried out a site survey.
• We will only install products supplied by us.
• Our services do not include the provision of any structural works except where specifically identified on the site survey document and subsequently agreed by us to do so. Structural works mean any building work required on the property to allow one of our products to be installed. This could include the installation of a lintel for instance.
• Our services do not include the provision of any making good except where specifically identified on the site survey document and subsequently agreed by us to do so. Making good means any work required to areas adjacent to the door installation. This could include painting and decorating or plastering for instance.
Delivery and Installation
Once your order has been placed Doorable Limited will advise you on the estimated delivery or installation date. We guarantee to install within 28 days of a satisfactory survey. Installations can take place between 8 – 5 Monday to Friday depending on the availability of our Installation Team, or at a weekend for an additional fee. You will be contacted by our Customer Services Team a few days before installation to agree a suitable time and date. We will aim to install / deliver at the agreed time but can not guarantee this where circumstances arise which are outside of our control.
Please ensure that any necessary permission is gained prior to installation as appropriate. Please also ensure that any wires or cables passing through the door or frame or attached to either are removed. Re-connection afterwards is not included in the work we offer. Any objects which may obstruct installation such as furniture or plant pots should be removed and please inform our Installer of any parking restrictions which may affect access of their vehicles.
Please advise our Installer if you would like to keep your old door, otherwise we will remove the old door and recycle it where possible. Our Installer will also remove all packaging, but ‘making good’ such as touching up paintwork is not included in our work other than any additional work identified in the Survey and paid for when the Order was placed.
Our standard Doorable installation includes the following;
• Frame fitted directly to the brick or blockwork;
• A normal external finish – silicone: 1 x trim all round, render or pebbledash: up to 1.25 square metres (2.5cm all round);
In some circumstances, your home may need extra work, the surveyor will discuss this with you during the survey.
Payment will be taken prior to work commencing. If you’re not comfortable going forward at this stage, then tell the surveyor and you will incur no cost.
Any defects must be notified by phone on 0300 124 0970 within 72 hours of installation and confirmed in writing within 7 days to email@example.com.
On Installation Day
Please ensure our Installer can gain access as agreed and as stated above. Your old door will be removed and your new door and sidelight, top light, flag light (if applicable) will be installed. All packaging will be removed together with your old door unless otherwise requested by you. To make sure you are completely satisfied with your installation the team will ask you to sign for your new door after it has been installed.
If you need to cancel your order with Doorable Limited, the following refunds apply:
• If cancellation is requested prior to your order being confirmed following our survey visit, there will be no charge.
• If cancellation is requested at any point prior to installation after payment has been made, the installation cost only will be refunded.
• If cancellation is requested at any point after the installation date has been agreed, there will be no refund.
In order to cancel your order you will need to write to us at Doorable Ltd, 39 Tempsford Road, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2AF or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference your surname and post code in all correspondence.
All products supplied by Doorable Limited are supplied with a 10 Year Warranty which will be sent to you after we receive confirmation from our Installer that you have signed to say that you are happy with your installation.
It is quite common for a new door to move slightly after installation. Such movement can be corrected by carefully adjusting the hinges. Full instructions are available on request and this is the responsibility of the customer.
All warranty work is covered by Doorable Ltd but we reserve the right to make a small charge where the work required is as a result of mis-handling of the products.
The Guarantee is subject to the customer maintaining the door in accordance with Care Guide.
In order for us to manufacture and install your door, we need you to co-operate with the following conditions;
• Apply for and obtain any necessary permissions, licenses and consent which may be needed prior to work starting, at your own cost;
• Ensure we have reasonable access to your property to complete the survey and installation;
• Supply us with any information that we might request or need to be able to complete the work;
• Be available to sign the job completion sheet when we have installed your door / or sidelight and toplight requirements in accordance with the order you placed with us;
• Where necessary, allow us access to power and lighting to complete our works.
Before we start our work, please make sure you have done the following;
• Arranged for any wires or cables passing through the door, or attached to it to be removed. You will need to get these re-connected afterwards as this is not included in our works;
• Removed any furniture or ornaments that are in the vicinity of the door so that our installers have room to work in;
• Advised us if there are any parking restrictions that will prevent us from getting close to your property.
• Let us know if you would like to keep hold of your old door to use elsewhere. Please be aware that once we have removed it from site for recycling, we will be unable to return it;
• Made arrangements to keep children and pets away from the doorway during installation to keep them safe.
Limitations on Liability
These terms and conditions are not set out to limit or exclude liability for the following:
• Fraud or misrepresentation made by any employee of Doorable Limited
• Death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Doorable Limited or its employees
• Any other form of liability which can’t be restricted by law
Doorable damage was caused, whether by negligence, or breach of contract in excess of the price of the goods and services supplied.
Doorable Limited will not be liable to the customer or any other party for any loss of profit or other loss suffered by the customer however caused as a result of negligence, or breach of contract or otherwise.
Delay or Failure to Perform
Doorable Limited will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from any event or circumstance outside of our reasonable control such as strikes, accidents, acts of God, war, fire, breakdown of machinery, or shortage of raw materials from a natural source of supply and under any of these circumstances Doorable Limited will be entitled to an extension in which to fulfill any obligations.
If any court of law deems any part of these Terms and Conditions to be invalid or illegal for any reason then all other aspects of the Terms and Conditions will still remain valid.